Goals and Mission – Living Inspired
Goals are boring, as they are not relational or inspiring. Learn the fundamental aspects of planning your personal mission and the art of staying committed. 5% of people in the world set goals, the other 95% work for that 5% – learn their simple strategy to crush your goals and succeed in all areas of your life.
By the end of this learning, there are no doubt many thoughts racing through your mind.
By now – you will understand the absolute importance of means goals verse ends goals and why aligning your goals to a mission or vision is critical to living an inspired life.
Breaking down your life into the three categories, experiences, growth and contribution is the first step to designing a system of living that will ensure each and every day is inspiring, abundant, balanced successful and rewarding. Once you have documented this system of living, you need to commit to this path no matter what, this is where the success and abundance will be generated from.
As you progress through the learnings and teachings in the Human Blueprint Program, you will gain further insight into who you really are, what is influencing your thoughts, emotions and behaviours and you will gain an insight into how to change aspects of your life to ensure that you can enable your own transformation.
The human affect remains by your side to support your growth, your journey of transformation ensuring you become your greatest infinite self and live an inspiring life.
- 1 - Human Blueprint – Welcome Message
- 2 - Human Blueprint – Primal Inclination Strategy
- 3 - Rebellion – Redefining Your Future
- 4 - Goals and Mission – Living Inspired
- 5 - Belief and Perception – Break FREE and Create Your New Reality
- 6 - Habits and Rituals – Steps to SUCCESS
- 7 - The Key to Happiness – Relationships
- 8 - Language Your Future – Be Impeccable With Your Words
- 9 - Wealth – Add More Value
- 10 - Thought – Emotion – Behaviour
- 11 - Four Levels of Consciousness
- 12 - Find Your Way Back – Navigate Your True North
- 13 - Story – Recreate Your Story, Reclaim Your Life